Returns and Refund Policy
At Eleven36.com, we understand there are times when returns and refunds may be necessary.
All regularly stocked products, including equipment may be returned within 30 days of receipt of product, contingent on the following:
- An RMA (return merchandise authorization) must first be provided for ALL returns.
- To initiate a return, customers must contact a member of our Customer Relations Team. Please contact us at 1-888-635-6552 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or via Live Chat.
- Provide the original order number and the reason for return.
- The product must be unused and in its original packaging.
- Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. (This fee is charged to cover the cost for receiving, potentially retesting and reshelving the returned products.)
- Customers are responsible for the return shipping cost unless the return is due to a manufacturer defect or shipping error.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days after the returned items have been received and inspected.
- A return credit will be issued to the original payment method upon receipt and inspection of items.
- If your payment was made using an alternative payment method, i.e., wire, check, ACH, or through a leasing agreement, the refund will be in the form of store credit.
- You may also receive a refund in the form of store credit if we are unable to process your refund back to the original payment method. (Example: If your credit or debit card has been closed)
- Shipping charges paid at the time of order placement will not be refunded.
- The agreed upon restocking fee and the forementioned original shipping charges will be subtracted from all refunds.
- Customers are responsible for any brokerage fees, duties, and taxes for international returns.
Missing or Damaged Items:
Items missing or damaged in transit must be immediately reported to our Customer Relations Team. Contact us at 1-888-635-6552 or email@example.com, or via Live Chat.
For damaged items you will be asked to provide photos showing the damage.
If you receive a damaged piece of equipment, customers are asked to take photos of the damage, notate the damage on the bill of lading presented by the freight carrier, and refuse shipment. Contact Customer Relations Immediately upon refusal.
It is imperative that customers take the necessary time to carefully inspect their ordered items.
Each shipment will include a packing label on the outside of the box. Please verify that you received all items listed on the packing label.
Exception: Products listed as “Final Sale and/or Nonreturnable Item”
- Used equipment and supplies.
- Special order items (These items are notated on our product pages)
- Closeout items
- Perishable and consumable items
- Products that contain flammable liquids
- Hazmat products