Effective Date: October 9th, 2023
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us by email email@example.com.
“Personal Information” means information that alone or in combination identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. Personal Information does not include information that has been deidentified or aggregated in a way that it cannot be used to identify a specific individual. We use this anonymized data in compliance with applicable laws governing such data.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following categories of Personal Information:
Category of Data
Name, email address, mailing address, postal code, phone number, IP address, account name, unique personal identifiers, device name, and project type.
Name, credit card number or debit card number, or other financial information.
Records of products or services you purchased or received, considered or other purchasing history, invoices, and warranty records.
Performance / telemetry statistics, errors encountered, browser preferences and version, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Directly from You
We collect your Personal Information directly from you when you access, use, or otherwise interact with our Site, such as when you create an account or request more information about us.
From You Automatically
We may collect certain information about you automatically when you use our Site, such as your IP address, mobile carrier, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet. For more information, see the “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” section below.
From Third Parties
We may receive your Personal Information from third parties including from:
- Service Providers: We may receive Personal Information about you from third parties that we use to provide you with services, such as the service provider that hosts our Site.
- Analytics Providers: We may receive Personal Information related to your use of our Site from third party analytics providers. For more information, see the “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” section below.
- Marketing and Advertising Partners: We may receive Personal Information from third parties or service providers related to your use of our Site and service, which helps us prioritize sales efforts and better understand our customers and potential customers.
- Others: We may receive Personal Information about you from other third parties, such as other individuals who refer you to us.
THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The primary purposes for which we use Personal Information are:
- Communication: We may use your Personal Information to provide you with alerts, updates about our products and services, newsletters, promotions, and other communications. We will also use your Personal Information to respond to you when you contact us, to comply with privacy rights requests, and to send you notifications, including notifications regarding updates to our Terms of Service or this Policy.
- Account Creation and Maintenance: We may use your Personal Information to create and service your online account with us.
- Purchases, Delivery and Customer Service: We may use your Personal Information to place and fulfil your orders; keep a record of your purchases; deliver products; provide customer service; facilitate warranties; and process returns and exchanges.
- Facilitating Purchases: We use a third-party PCI-compliant payment processor to facilitate online purchases. When you make a purchase using the payment processor, we receive your contact information and purchase information, but do not receive your credit card, debit card or other financial information.
- Business: We may use Personal Information for our business purposes including to facilitate transactions; inform our business strategies; engage in product research and development; operate the Site; monitor and improve our products and services; and seek business, financial or legal advice.
- Marketing and Advertising: We may use Personal Information to send you promotions; serve you targeted advertising; administer sweepstakes, promotions, and other contests; distribute surveys and collect feedback; and to send you e-mail promotions.
- Analytics: We may use Personal Information to perform analytics on your use of the Site and to understand the Site’s demographics and user preferences.
- Site Management: We may automatically collect Personal Information to manage our Site including to troubleshoot problems; improve content and functionality; protect security; conduct statistical and other analysis; and customize the Site to you and our users.
- Compliance and Legal: We may use Personal Information we collect from you to protect our legal rights or interests, or those of third parties; bring a legal action when necessary to protect legal rights; address any U.S. DMCA claims or counterclaims; and respond to other legal requests.
- Other: We may use Personal Information for those purposes in which you authorize or instruct us to use it.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may share or disclose certain Personal Information that we or third parties acting on our behalf have collected with the following third parties.
- Distributors and Manufacturers: We may share your Personal Information with our distributors and manufacturers for customer service purposes.
- Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates. Affiliates include our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Government Officials and Law Enforcement: We may share your Personal Information with individuals or private parties where necessary to (1) comply with legal requirements, as ordered by a court or if we believe in good faith that the law requires it; and (2) identify, contact, or bring a legal action against someone who may cause or be causing harm to you or us.
- Service Providers: We may share Personal Information with service providers. For example, we may share Personal Information with vendors to help us host and manage our Site; improve the content and functionality of the Site; perform data analysis and statistical analysis; troubleshoot problems with the Site; provide email services; provide chat services; provide data processing; and support or provide the security of the Site.
- Payment Processors: We share Personal Information with payment processing and billing service providers to facilitate transactions.
- Marketing and Advertising Partners: We work with certain advertising partners and utilize targeted advertising. In doing so, we may provide your Personal Information to facilitate targeted advertising or other marketing services.
- Professional Advisors: We may share your Personal Information to receive advice from our professional advisors, such as our attorneys, accountants, financial advisors, marketing consultants, and business advisors, in their capacity as advisors to us.
- Parties to Business Transactions: We may share your Personal Information in connection with a contemplated or completed strategic business transaction such as a merger, acquisition, sale of all or substantially all of our assets or stocks to a subsequent owner or operator, a dissolution, bankruptcy, liquidation, or other similar business transaction where personal information may be shared, sold, or transferred to that third party, including during the due diligence process.
- Other Users: To respond to a third party’s claim that content on our Site violates the DMCA or our Terms of Service.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We use these tools to make our Site function properly; provide personalized experiences; tailor our interactions with you; help with our marketing efforts; provide us with valuable data and statistics about the usage and effectiveness of our Site; and help us improve our Site and services.
We use Google Analytics and other third-party analytics tools on our Site to learn more about how visitors navigate the Site and view content. These third-party analytics providers set Cookies when you visit our Site. Your web browser then automatically sends data to them such as URLs of the websites that you visited prior to visiting the Site, when you visit those websites, and IP addresses assigned to the devices from where you access the Internet. These third-party analytics providers provide Eleven 36 with analytical information that we use to improve the Site, to make sure it is easy to use and to develop content that is both interesting, and customized.
Interest Based Advertising Tools
- Google Ads. We use Google Ads, an online advertising service provided by Google, to serve targeted ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on the Site. To opt out of remarketing advertising provided through Google, to customize your ad preferences, or to limit Google’s collection or use of this information, visit Google’s Safety Center and Google’s Ad Settings and follow Google’s personalized ad opt-out instructions. Opting out will not affect your use of the Site.
We offer you several choices with respect to how we use your Personal Information.
- You may update or correct any Personal Information you have provided us by editing your account information on our Site or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To opt-out of text messages, reply “STOP.” For marketing and other promotional email communications you receive from us, you can opt out by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in most email messages. It may take us a few days to process your request. During that processing period, you may receive additional marketing and other promotional emails from us. Please note, opting out of these communications will only apply to marketing and other promotional emails and will not apply to any email or other communications we send to you for non-marketing purposes, including, but not limited to, emails and other communications about your interactions with our Site.
We are active on social media and may have accounts on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn (“Social Media”). Anything you post on Social Media is public information and will not be treated confidentially. We may post (or re-post) on the Site and our Social Media pages any comments or content that you post on our Social Media pages. Your use of Social Media is governed by the privacy policies and terms of the applicable Social Media providers.
This Site enables you to chat with a representative. If you choose to use this feature, the content of the chat will be shared with our chat service provider.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting the security of your information. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to maintain the security and privacy of Personal Information we collect and use in connection with our Site.
We do not direct or target any piece of our Site to children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected the Personal Information of anyone under the age of 13, we will take appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian of someone under the age of 13 and discover that your child has submitted Personal Information to us, please contact us at the email address below. We will make reasonable efforts to remove such information from our databases.
CALIFORNIA SHINE THE LIGHT
CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
This Policy may change at any time. Unless otherwise noted, those changes will be effective as soon as they are posted. If material changes are made to this Policy, we will make it known on our Site or by email and will indicate the last date it was updated above. Please check back periodically to see if our Policy has been updated.
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or feedback you have pertaining to our privacy practices.